Converged Video Management System
Video Management System with Ceph
The Ambedded Mars400Nx is a scalable Video Management System provides integrated functionality between Network Optix VMS server and scalable high available distributed software-defined storage. Both Nx VMS server and the distributed storage run on Mars400Nx Arm-Based server cluster as a turnkey solution.
This integrated solution saves all of the efforts of integrating the scalable VMS and storage system. Every Mars400Nx accommodates 8 nodes low power Arm-Server. All Arm-Server nodes have pre-installed Network Optix VMS and storage software. You can configure any number of nodes as the VMS servers or storage nodes. Adding more Mars400Nx can scale out the cluster to meet the requirements of video streaming and storage demand. Mars400Nx allows you to use a single platform to deploy your digital surveillance project in any combination of scales.
The Mars400Nx Arm-Based microserver architecture offers many advantages that convention servers can't.
- Cluster Architecture: No single point of failure.
- Microserver Architecture: Small failure domain. Server node fail causes very small service impact.
- Software pre-installed: Simplify the deployment of video servers and storage nodes by a single platform.
- Flexible configuration can meet any combinations of video streaming and storage needs.
- High Density: 1U, 8 nodes Mars400Nx can service up to 240 Full HD IP cameras.
- Scalable: Both VMS and Storage can independently scale to any size.
- 65% power saving in comparison with x86 server.
- Converged Network Optix VMS Server and Ceph Storage
Combine Ceph Storage and Video Management System to be a converged digital surveillance system.
Mars 400 Mars 400SES Datasheet
Ceph appliance & SUSE Enterprise storage datasheet
Converged Video Management System | Ambedded
Located in Taiwan, Ambedded Technology Co., LTD. is a Converged Video Management System | software-defined storage company that offers ARM based software defined storage appliances with 60% CapEX saving, 70% less power consumption and 100% scale out advantages.
For Software-defined storage designing and manufacturing, Ambedded team has broad experience to help customers to adopt the ceph solution into versatile industries, such as Telecom, medical, military, edge datacenter and HA required enterprise storage.
Ambedded has been offering customers Ceph storage solutions since 2013, both advanced technology and 20 years of experience, Ambedded ensures each customer's demands are met.
Have any question?