Mars 400SES SUSE Enterprise Storage Appliance
SUSE Enterprise Storage 6
Mars400SES SUSE Enterprise Storage Appliance consists of ARM microserver hardware, 3 years SUSE Enterprise Storage & SUSE Linux Enterprise Server subscription, together with UVS manager (a Ceph management GUI) with 3 years Ceph storage software support.
With Mars 400SES, Ambedded and SUSE provide an intelligent Software defined storage solution, integrated with decentralized ARM microserver platform, powered by Ceph technology, to enable IT users to transform their traditional enterprise storage into an software-defined infrastructure.
Offer SUSE Enterprise Storage with Smallest and Flexible Servers Numbers
To deploy a high availability SUSE Enterprise Storage Cluster, the minimum hardware requirement is to have 4x OSD nodes with 3x MON nodes independently, not counting the gateway servers nodes or Admin nodes, the basic requirement is to have 7 to 8 units of general x86 servers.
However, by using Mars 400 ARM based microserver platform, it provides a flexibility to deploy a high availability SUSE Enterprise Storage cluster with just 3 units of Mars 400 ARM servers, since each Mars 400 ARM server owns 8 independent Linux servers inside 1U chassis.
* It requires to have 7 to 8 units of general x86 servers to deploy a HA SUSE Enterprise Storage 6.
* In 1U Chassis it owns 8 independent Linux servers to be defined as MON or OSD or MDS or Gateway node, allow IT users to deploy a HA ceph cluster in a flexible configuration and minimize the hardware investment in the beginning.
* Only require 3 units of Mars 400SES SUSE enterprise storage appliance to deploy a SUSE version ceph cluster with high availability, perfect for the end user who would like to experience SUSE Enterprise storage with limited budget.
- Traditional Protocols
- ੦ iSCSI
- Native Protocols
- ੦ RBD (Block)
੦ RADOS (Object)
੦ CephFS (With multiple active MDS Servers)
- Unlimited scalability.
- Highly redundant storage based on Ceph.
- A truly unified software-defined storage cluster that provides applications with object, block, and file system storage.
- The complete package consists of Arm microserver hardware, 3 years SUSE Enterprise Storage, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server service subscription.
- Starting cluster from 3x Mars 400SES appliance, offer the smallest SUSE enterprise storage cluster in the market.
- Hardware is supported by Ambedded and partners; software support is provided by SUSE and Ambedded.
- Self-healing capabilities.
- Automated re-balancing optimized data placement.
- Minimum storage failure domain.
- Better performance with balancing workload.
- Reducing 60% of server power consumption compared with other Ceph solution.
- ใช้งาน SUSE Enterprise Storage บนดาวอังคาร 400SES
Dashboard of SUSE enterprise storage
Overview on SUSE enterprise storage
Status summary on OSD list_SUSE Enterprise Storage
Edit ceph configuration on SUSE enterprise storage
Crush map viewer on SUSE enterprise storage
Check on Ceph Manager module
Check the RBD status on SUSE Enterprise Storage
Check image status on SUSE Enterprise Storage
Check Block storage on SUSE Enterprise storage
Check ISCSI Gateway on SUSE Enterprise Storage
Details spec on SUSE Enterprise storage applianceดาวน์โหลด
How to use Mars 400 ceph appliance to support the storage protocols such as S3 (Objects), RBD, CephFS, ISCSI, NFS and SAMBA in different configurations.ดาวน์โหลด
Mars 400SES SUSE Enterprise Storage Appliance | Ambedded
Located in Taiwan since 2013, Ambedded Technology Co., LTD. is a Mars 400SES SUSE Enterprise Storage Appliance | software-defined storage company that offers ARM based software defined storage appliances with 60% CapEX saving, 70% less power consumption and 100% scale out advantages.
For Software-defined storage designing and manufacturing, Ambedded team has broad experience to help customers to adopt the ceph solution into versatile industries, such as Telecom, medical, military, edge datacenter and HA required enterprise storage.
Ambedded has been offering customers Ceph storage solutions since 2013, both advanced technology and 20 years of experience, Ambedded ensures each customer's demands are met.