Ceph Management Web User Interface (UVS Manager)
UVS Manager, Unified Virtual Storage Manager
Unified Virtual Storage (UVS) is a software package that integrates Linux operating system, Ceph distributed storage software, management console, and the web-based user interface(UVS manager) for Ambedded Ceph appliance Mars.
The UVS manager automates the most commonly used Ceph management functions. With the UVS manager, we shorten your learning curve for deploying and operating the Ceph cluster.
Ceph is open-source distributed storage software aims for operations without a single point of failure. It is a unified storage cluster which provides object, block and file system protocols for extensive storage applications. It is scalable to the exabyte scale. Ceph replicates data to the pre-defined failure domain making it fault-tolerant with the intelligence of self-healing and self-managing minimizing administration and associated costs.
Ambedded Ceph appliance users can use both Ceph command-line interface and UVS Manager to manage the Ceph Storage. However, managing Ceph by command line is sophisticated and may cause human mistakes. By automating most of the commonly used processes, UVS manager makes your work for deploying and managing the high available storage easy and smooth.
Performance & Stability Tuning
Making the Ceph and Linux work stably with better performance on the server requires professional tuning on Ceph and Linux configurations. Ambedded Ceph appliances are carefully tuned with ARM microservers to ensure that they perform stably and good.
- Parallel network configuration reduces the time for configuration.
- Deploying the Ceph cluster in 10 minutes.
- Dashboard monitors cluster and daemon healthy in real-time.
- Create / Delete / Restart / Reset MON, OSD, and MDS daemons.
- OSD data encryption.
- Create / Delete / Edit / Replica and Erasure code pools.
- RADOS pool compression.
- Manage RBD images, Snapshot, clone & flatten, Mirroring.
- Create / Delete MDS and CephFS.
- OSD and pool usage monitor.
- Multisite RADOS gateway, pools and S3 / Swift user management.
- iSCSI & LUN configurations.
- NTP configuration and management.
- CRUSH map, Buckets & Rule sets management.
- CephX key and user capability configuration.
- Audit and diagnostic log.
- Cluster health error notifications.
- Ceph cluster deployment.
- S3 / Swift object storage.
- Provisioning block storage.
- Managing iSCSI & LUN.
- Scale-out NAS.
Deploy your Ceph Cluster with UVS manager
- Mars 400 Ceph Storage with UVS manager
- RBD image
- RADOS Gateway
- S3 & Swift users
- Audit log
Mars 400 Mars 400SES Datasheet
Ceph appliance & SUSE Enterprise storage datasheet
Ceph Management Web User Interface (UVS Manager) | Ambedded
Located in Taiwan, Ambedded Technology Co., LTD. is a Ceph Management Web User Interface (UVS Manager) | software-defined storage company that offers ARM based software defined storage appliances with 60% CapEX saving, 70% less power consumption and 100% scale out advantages.
For Software-defined storage designing and manufacturing, Ambedded team has broad experience to help customers to adopt the ceph solution into versatile industries, such as Telecom, medical, military, edge datacenter and HA required enterprise storage.
Ambedded has been offering customers Ceph storage solutions since 2013, both advanced technology and 20 years of experience, Ambedded ensures each customer's demands are met.
Have any question?