Ambedded releases the Ceph Management GUI UVS manager 2.14.17-01
Version 22.214.171.124 is the third release of UVS manager for Ceph Nautilus. It fixes some bugs and enhances the OSD deployment. We recommend all customers upgrade to v2.14.17-01. Customers can upgrade to this version from 2.14.17 by rpm or from 2.14.16 by update file.
Ambedded announces the release of UVS manager v2.14.17-01 for Ceph storage appliance.
Please log in Ambedded customer portal to download the update files.
- [Enhancement] OSD can't join the Ceph cluster if the system clock is skewed. If the clock of a node has a big-time skew with the MON, UVS manager will fail to deploy the OSD. The new software will configure the NTP client on the candidate OSD node before the UVS manager starts to deploy an OSD. If there is no NTP server configured for the cluster, the UVS manager will exit the OSD deployment and report an error message.
- [Enhancement] Display a warning message on the top of the node page if no NTP server is configured for the Ceph cluster.
- [Bug Fixed] Fix the issue that if a user creates an NTP server with manual setting time, the time is not applied.
- [Bug Fixed] Fix the issue that the user cannot use the UVS manager to restart the monitor and Ceph manager services.
- [Bug Fixed] Fix module restore fails to remove Ceph Monitors.
- [Bug Fixed] Fix disk locating LED control function does not work.
- [Bug Fixed] Fix the issue that the UVS manager misses to deploy some OSD if the user tried to deploy multiple OSD at a time.
Please read the details of the update guide on Ambedded customer support portal.
- Related Products
Ceph Storage Appliance
Mars 400 Ceph storage appliance HW & SW datasheet.
Ambedded - A professional Ceph storage solution to the market.
Located in Taiwan since 2013, Ambedded Technology Co., LTD. is a Ceph storage solution provider that offers ARM based software defined storage appliances with 60% CapEX saving, 70% less power consumption and 100% scale out advantages.
For Software-defined storage designing and manufacturing, Ambedded team has broad experience to help customers to adopt the ceph solution into versatile industries, such as Telecom, medical, military, edge datacenter and HA required enterprise storage.
Ambedded has been offering customers Ceph storage solutions since 2013, both advanced technology and 20 years of experience, Ambedded ensures each customer's demands are met.